Your band or marching group could be in the upcoming independent film Halftime Heroes, a comedy by Kevin Del Aguila and James Bladon (Altar Boyz), produced by Ken Davenport, and directed by Kristin Hanggi (Rock of Ages on Broadway).
We are looking for:
· An existing high school or college marching band in North America
· About 50 players (flexible)
· We are aiming for a shoot in May 2018, but timing is flexible for the right group
Your band must be able to:
· Learn, rehearse, and record up to four (4) songs in a studio (exact songs TBD, depending on your current repertoire)
· Perform the same songs on camera (working with our choreographer on choreography and staging)
· Help facilitate approvals needed with parents, school board, etc. if required
· All band members must provide their own instruments (or school provides)
We are able to provide:
· A standard fee
· Choreography and music arrangements
· For the right group, we will find a shoot location as close to you as possible. If the set becomes too far away from campus, we will provide transportation to/from set.
If you have any questions and to submit your group, please complete this form, and a member of our team will contact you.