The 10th anniversary of Halftime Magazine is coming up with our July/August 2017 issue!
Be a part of the celebration and possibly appear in Halftime Magazine by contributing a photo and/or your thoughts about Halftime Magazine.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
(preferably high-resolution, the original photo file, not compressed or saved off of social media)
- Our readers holding or reading copies or Halftime Magazine
- Readers doing something you learned about through Halftime Magazine
- Readers celebrating our 10th anniversary
Your Written Thoughts
(Feel free to use one of these ideas. Even just a few sentences is great!)
- Why you love Halftime Magazine
- Something you learned from Halftime Magazine
- Your favorite article, cover, columnist, or section, and why?
- A Halftime Magazine-related memory
- How you use the magazine in your classroom or group
- If you ever appeared in Halftime Magazine, how did it help or affect you?
- What you feel Halftime Magazine has done for the marching arts
- Anything else you want to tell us!
How to Submit
- Send your thoughts and photos to [email protected], or message us on Facebook
- Include your name, city/state, phone number and email address (in case we need to contact you for a follow-up question)
- If applicable, include the name of your school/group/band (current or alumni), years marched, instruments played, etc…
- Only send photos you have permission to use. Include the photo credit and caption information if needed.
- Also, feel free to also post you thoughts and photos on social media! Tag us @halftimemag (Twitter/FB/Instagram) and we may repost!
- Questions? Comment here, message on Facebook, or email us.
Submission deadline is June 11th at midnight. Thank you for helping with our 10th anniversary celebration. Look for the results in our July/Aug 2017 issue.
Image created with AndreaMosaic.